Coordinator: Rui Mendes
StatusSee the status of the students and their choices here
- Each student must communicate to the coordinator of this course the name of the discipline chosen. There is a list of disciplines to choose from. In the event that the student wants to choose another one, he may do so provided that the discipline is taught in the university and that the coordinator of this course approves it (this usually involves contacting the teacher of the discipline to make sure it is eligible).
- This decision process must be completed by Friday the 29th of February. In case the discipline is not on the list, the student must also provide the contact of the person responsible for it.
- A list of the allocation of the disciplines will be published on the site.
- The students must participate in the classes and will be evaluated in exactly the same way as the other students enrolled on the same discipline.
List of disciplines
Tue, from 18:00 to 21:00, starting at March the 4th. http://www.uminho.pt/HorariosUpload/CS_4.pdf
Mentalidades e Cultura Portuguesa
Mon, 16:00-18:00 and Thu, 9:00-10:00
The next 4 disciplines belong to the Mestrado em Gestão de Recursos Humanos. The schedule is given here .
- Gestão da Mudança nas Organizações
- Gestão de Recursos Humanos em I&D
- Gestão de Competências e Desenvolvimento Pessoal
- Comunicação, Negociação e Gestão de Conflitos
The next 2 disciplines belong to the Mestrado em Sistemas de Informação (http://msi.dsi.uminho.pt)
- Gestão de SI -- Luis Amaral
- Gestão do conhecimento organizacional -- Isabel Ramos
Chinese Culture (Chinese Geography) (**).
Japanese Culture (Japanese Geography) (**). http://www.clco.ilch.uminho.pt/Default.aspx?tabindex=2&tabid=10&pageid=9&lang=en-US
** pending confirmation.