Registration procedure for 2012/2013
- 1st selection phase: 2012-06-01/2012-06-08
- 2nd selection phase: 2012-08-01/2012-08-03
- 3rd selection phase: 2012-10-09/2012-10-12
Registration must be done personally Monday to Friday, from 10H30 to 15H30 at the
Post-Graduation Section of the Sciences Faculty of the University of Porto, Building FC5 Rua do Campo Alegre 4169-007 Porto Portugal (Coord. 41.152671,-8.637831)
Alternatively, the necessary documents may be sent by post to the above address.
Foreign students can also send digitized versions of their documents by e-mail to email@example.com. On arrival at Portugal, students must present the original documents for confirmation.
- Personal identification:
- Portuguese or other EU citizens: national ID card or citizen card
- Non-EU citizens: passport
- Diplomas of previous higher education qualifications
- Up-to-date photo (JPEG or PNG file with 200x140 pixels size)
- Choose an enrollment regime
- Full-time student: you are expected to enroll in 60 credits (30 in the first semester and 30 in the second semester) and pay the full fees (2750€/year); or
- Part-time student: you may enroll in a maximum of 37.5 credits, pay 60% of the fees (1650€/year).
- List of chosen courses, according to the study plan (http://sigarra.up.pt/fcup_uk/PLANOS_ESTUDOS_GERAL.FORMVIEW?P_pe=6839&p_ano_lectivo=2012)
There is a registration fee of 100€ to be paid personally or by bank transfer before the end of the corresponding registration period.
The bank account details are:
- Account owner: FACULDADE C UNIVERSIDAD PORTO
- Account owner fiscal number: 501413197
- NIB: 0035 0206 00001402030 67
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0206 00001402030 67
- BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL